Monday, November 23, 2015

Hearted Christmas Tree for a2z Scrapbooking

Happy Monday friends!


I'm over at
using this fun and inexpensive Hero Arts Stamp Set

I used that heart to create a sweet little Christmas tree!
Hop on over to check it out!


There's also an AWESOME sale going on, so now's the time 
to get that item you've been eyeing!
Use code NICKI15 and save an additional 15% off your purchase of $25 or more.

Keep in mind that your purchase helps auto immune communities build awareness and programs
to help those with Behcets and Celiac Disease!

Mahalo for stopping by!!


2 comments:

  1. Off to see!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Niki! I popped over to see your card...it's fantastic! I love how you made the tree with the heart!
    Thanks so much for stopping by and joining my blog! I've joined your's too and look forward to seeing much more!
    Happy to be working with you at Kitty Bee! :o)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments truly make my day,
so please send one my way! ;o)

More to Love!