Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Day #5 Using non-Christmas stamps

In keeping with my island-ish theme
I decided I wanted to make some
Aloha/Hawaiian print ornaments.
Super quick and easy with circle die cuts and some 
 Lawn Fawn floral stamps...

Lawn Fawn Petite Florals, Lawn Fawn Circle stackables die, 
Lawn Fawn Winter Gifts, Lawn Trimmings, Lawn Fawn pattern paper, 
gold embossing, white embossing


With a little bit of heat embossing, the tone on tone pattern papers
made the perfect backdrop for some fun stamping.

Quick post today, but don't forget to keep your comments coming
and to check out the other holiday cards 
I'll be doing another giveaway (announcement on Christmas) 
with a gift certificate to 
my favorite online store!
  
 And the challenge junky in me is linking up to 
and

 
Mahalo for stopping by!!!

10 comments:

  1. Your card is so nice :-D I like ornaments a lot and colors :-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. So beautiful! LOVING the ornaments!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a lovely Christmas card! Love how you used a non-Christmas set for the ornaments, so cute! Thanks for playing along with us at Lawnscaping Challenges! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card! I love what you did with the ornaments! Love the twine too! Thanks for playing the Lawnscaping Challenge!
    -Samantha

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE your card! Clean and simple but with great colors!
    Thank for playing with us at Christmas Card Challenges this week!
    Monica - CCC DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. So charming and clever! I love the Hawaiian print ornaments and the use of twine. Wonderful Xmas card!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous CAS card. Thanks for joining us a Christmas Card Challenge Gail DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. i LOVE this!! those island themed ornaments are so cool!!! i LOVE anything beach/christmas themed!! super cute idea!! the twine holding the ornaments is a wonderful touch! it adds so much whimsy and texture!! happy holidays and thanks for playing along with the Lawnscaping Challenge! :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. So pretty. Love the colors on your CAS card. Thanks for joining us at Christmas Card Challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  10. The ornaments that you created are so pretty! I really like how you used the flower stamps for the details! Thanks for playing along with us at Lawnscaping!! :) Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments truly make my day,
so please send one my way! ;o)

More to Love!