Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Playing with Pink and Orange

 Hi everyone!  I wanted to share this sweet image from Kitty Bee Designs...


This week's Aloha Friday Challenge is to use two of your favorite color combinations.  I loooove pink and orange together and since that's also my favorite ice cream flavors (orange sherbet and strawberry) I decided to play around with some distress inks.  I was going for a tone on tone look using a stencil, but quickly realized the ripe persimmon ink blended a little too well with the picked raspberry ink.  The white circle behind the bear was just a masked area of the white card panel.  There's still time to join us and share you favorite color combinations!

If you like this Kitty Bee Designs image you must check out more of these cute images HERE!

Word is, there are more images in the works and I can't wait to see and play with them!!

I'll be entering this in the City Crafter Challenge.

Mahalo for stopping by...I'll be back with more soon!


10 comments:

  1. Wow..so cute..I love this. Love the colors too.

    Sudha
    sudha-kalra.blogspot.in

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sweet card!!! Thanks so much for playing along at CCCB

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely lovely!! Thanks so much for sharing your talent with us at CCCB!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sooooooooo beautiful! LOVING that bear!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love those color combos.... cute cute Nikki~

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh my word this is adorable.. love the background and that little image is too cute..

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh Boy! I love the color combo and how you used it to highlight the cute bear image. You did a marvelous job of blending and stenciling. I've got to experiment more with colors. You are an inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Absolutely gorgeous! Love the bright colors and the sweet bear image!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous! Thank you for joining us at City Crafter Challenge Blog!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What an adorable card!!Thank you for joining us at City Crafter Challenge Blog!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments truly make my day,
so please send one my way! ;o)

More to Love!