Friday, June 27, 2014

Aloha Friday Challenge #26

Happy Aloha Friday!


so I got to play with this really cute digi!

Meljen's Designs Fru Fru Fairy Pony digi, Crate Paper Maggie Holmes, 
Lawn Fawn Chit Chat and die, Lawn Fawn Stitched Scallop borders die, copics, Stickles in Star Dust, 
Distress Ink in Old Paper, Memento Tuxedo Black


There ya have it!
Some quick copic coloring, circle die cut and a little scalloped edge for that girly touch.
There's still time to play along with us!
Link up any project with a fairytale theme HERE
Can't wait to see what you create!
Mahalo for stopping by.


3 comments:

  1. now that is one cute image.. totally adorable and love your coloring..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my....what a cute card,Niki!! SO so cute!! I love the image!!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments truly make my day,
so please send one my way! ;o)

More to Love!