Friday, October 18, 2013

Kitty Bee Design Aloha Friday Challenge Halloween: Mid Inspiration Post

Well friends we made it through the week!  Happy Aloha Friday and I have another fun card using Kitty Bee Designs.




This was definitely a fun image to play with and I HAD to use stickles!  I hope you'll hop on over to Kitty Bee Designs Blog to see the entire card and check out more inspiration for Halloween and the adorable Kitty Bee Design images.


Today is also the last day to get your comments in for a chance to be 1 of 4 winners to get a random 6x6 paper pad and Kitty Bee Design Stamp from below!




Mahalo for playing along!!!

2 comments:

  1. Awww,this card is SO cute...what a cute image!! :) I love the glitter and the design!!
    Have a nice weekend! :)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments truly make my day,
so please send one my way! ;o)

More to Love!