Friday, July 5, 2013

Kitty Bee Designs Challenge #3 Congratulations

Happy Aloha Friday friends!  I'm back for more fun playing with Kitty Bee Designs. I adore playing with Kitty Bee Design stamps and the digis are fun as well because I can make them any size I want!  This was perfect for playing with Shrink Film.  So the idea came from my daughter asking for a bracelet with the Kitty Bee Designs digis and I kept thinking...a bracelet?!? 

Well you'll have to see for yourself and head on over to the blog!  Here's a sneak peek...


This is a little surprise CONGRATS gift for my girl who is playing the part of Slick Cat in the Disney Musical Jr. Aristocats.  She has practiced so hard for her 5 little lines and I'm one proud mama!  This is just a sneak peek so you'll want to head on over to Kitty Bee Designs and as always I promise it will make you smile!  I'd like to explain more, but that would give it away.  Any questions on how to make something like this, just leave me a comment and I'd be more than happy to answer!  Have a great weekend!!!

7 comments:

  1. Cute Niki, seen it over Kitty bee designs... love the owls and I'm sure your daughter will love wearing it all the time....
    Lots of new faces on the DT - congrats to all the new team members....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well that is just too darn cute! What a great idea to use the glossy accents to make your own charms. Way to think outside the box!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! Love this! I need me some of that stuff! lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow I just seen it and wow wee how CUTE...great job

    ReplyDelete
  5. love it niki!! your daughter is so lucky to have such a fun mama!!

    lovies, =o) kel

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Niki~
    Are you trying to get a hold of me? I couldn't find your email address so email me at creationsbyshirl@hawaii.rr.com..
    Thanks~

    ReplyDelete

Your comments truly make my day,
so please send one my way! ;o)

More to Love!