Sunday, June 30, 2013

Proud Mama

A quick post to explain where I've been the last few days!  My oldest was in the Aristocats Musical for their summer program and of course she placed her order for an Aristocats themed party favor.  I didn't know where to begin so of course I did some research on a ton of Aristocats images and their main characters and loved their little collars.  I've been busy making 70 favors...with my daughter's help of course!

Just wanted to share a few pics as a proud mama!


They had 2 showings for the evening and she had the part of Slick Cat!  The kids are just soooo adorable!

And for the party favors...


I'm off to getting back on track with entering more challenges!  Hope everyone is having a great weekend!

3 comments:

  1. Aw she is just so precious with her kitty outfit... Awesome job and what great party favors too.
    I'm sure that show was just as awesome, hope you took lots and lots of pics for your scrapbook collection.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your daughter is adorable!! A budding actress! Those are such fun favors-- I can't believe you made 70- wow!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. aww how totally cute... thanks for sharing..

    ReplyDelete

Your comments truly make my day,
so please send one my way! ;o)

More to Love!