Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Layout #1

Well folks it has been a looooooong few days.  Work had me traveling back and forth daily, catching a 45 minute plane ride to Hilo, and needless to say that really took a toll on me.  It was definitely quite an experience and I truly enjoy training other nurses, but I do not envy those that need to travel daily for business!

I finally feel like I'm catching up and wanted to enter Let's Get Trendy Now 3.  If you have not been following along this awesome group of designers, you must head on over.  They have amazing and inspirational projects (using the latest trends) and it really got me in the mood to get back into scrapbooking! 


I had no idea where to begin on coming up with a layout so I decided to use their sketch...


The theme is stitching and since I do not really sew I decided to go with some faux stamp stitches and used some pattern paper that had sentiments that were printed like stitchwork.  Here's some closeups...

























Pattern paper packs truly were my friend to help make it come together.  I'm also entering this in Moxie Fab World: the Mixy-Matchy since there was a lot of things going on for the layout!  Thanks for stopping by and have a HAPPY WEDNESDAY!

7 comments:

  1. Oh this is wonderful! I love your mix of papers and that photo is gorgeous!

    Hope things slow down for you at work!

    Thanks for playing with us at Let's Get Trendy Now!3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great mix of patterns on your layout! And love the faux stitching!

    So glad you were inspired to play along with us at Let's Get Trendy Now!3.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this sweet page. The mix of patterns is fab!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love love love love love this!! So happy you used our sketch too!! Thanks for playing along with Let's Get Trendy 3!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Niki! Thanks for linking this up to the Mixy-Matchy Style Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments truly make my day,
so please send one my way! ;o)

More to Love!