Thursday, April 18, 2013

What's the Buzz?

Feeling a little giddy today as I took my last dose of Tamiflu and no body aches today!  Finally...I hope it's safe to say I've kicked the flu bug!!  The cough still lingers, but I hear that's the last to go.  So in my giddiness I came up with this card...don't judge me too harshly...haha!


This card is based on this week's Tuesday Trigger photo

The colors first reminded me of a bee and the sentiment reminded me of the caffeine buzz so why not put the two together?!?  LOL  I know a bee drinking coffee is a little silly, but hey...if it made you smile then I've done my job!  Thanks for stopping by...I so appreciate you taking the time!!

8 comments:

  1. hehe this is too cute... great design..

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE this - such a cool interpretation of the trigger photo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You've done your job, Niki, totally smiling here! So thankful the bees in Chicago are NOT coffee drinkers : )

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so sweet. What a wonderful take on the Trigger.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bee-tiful - glad to hear that you are up and running... LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Niki! Thanks for linking this up to this week's Tuesday Trigger in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh goodness! The google eyes are so fun!!!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments truly make my day,
so please send one my way! ;o)

More to Love!