Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Make a Splash

Couldn't believe time was running out to enter Pinspired Challenge!  I was "pinspired" by the colors and water droplets and came up with this...


I LOVE the pattern paper used to stamp the boots on.  It's from Crate Paper Maggie Holmes and has such springy colors! The splash and droplets have glossy accents (although hard to capture in the pic).  Here's the pinspire photo...


I will also be entering this in 3 Girl JAM Challenge : April Showers and Ribbon.

Hope everyone is having a great week so far.  As always thanks for stopping by!

12 comments:

  1. Ah-dorable! The patterned paper is just the right scale for these fun little boots! So very Springy too : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute love the boots and the pattern you used. --c

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is adorable.. love those rain boots.. thanks for joining us at Pinspired Challenge..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw those rain boots are the coolest yet... love it...
    Great paper piecing....

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is just the loveliest card I've seen today. Those colorful boots splashing in puddles just made me smile. I remember doing that too but I was barefooted! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cute rain boots! Thanks for joining us over at 3 Girl Jam Challenges! DT Member Carri~Abusybee

    ReplyDelete
  7. So cute! I want a pair of floral rain boots now! Thanks for playing Pinspired Challeges.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very cute boots - thanks for linking up to Pinspired Challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  9. wowie, this is an adorable card!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Super adorable card! love those boots!
    Thanks for sharing and linking this up over at the 3GJ challenge blog for our April Showers w/Ribbon Challenge :) We have a new challenge starting tomorrow so hope to see you play along again!
    Jessica
    3GJ DT

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is so cute. I think I have actually seen boots like this. :)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments truly make my day,
so please send one my way! ;o)

More to Love!