Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Gettin' Washi

It is getting super late, but I had to get in on the fun for the Washi Tape Challenge in the Moxie Fab World!
For some reason I was on the black and pink fix.  I chose 3 of my favorite washi tapes and die cut some letters.  I really wanted to display the actual tape so added strips of them.  I really like using the washi tapes on dark colored cardstock and then stamping sentiments on them...much faster than having to heat emboss!  Just be sure to use an ink that will show up on the washi.  I used Staz On in Jet Black and stamped twice for a bolder look.

Here it is below...


Thanks so much for stopping by!  If you like what you see feel free to browse around my blog.  Become a follower if you want a direct posting to your reader!  Have a great day!

4 comments:

  1. Cute card. I love washi tape!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this very edgy card. The die cut letters are outstanding. Good luck on the challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your design is unusual in color and tone. It works well! Very cute.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Niki! Thanks for linking this up to the Washi Tape Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in for all the fun! :)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments truly make my day,
so please send one my way! ;o)

More to Love!