Saturday, March 2, 2013

Applying for Sister Act DT

So being on a design team is my main goal for this year.  As you can see I'm new to the blogging world, but have crafted since grade school!  I have committed myself to entering various challenges to help me learn about the creative process and the various styles out there.  Bottom line though...I LOVE CHALLENGES!  Also trying to find myself (for lack of better words)...hehehe...trying to figure out MY style.


When I saw this post by Sister Act Card Challenge I knew I had to jump on it!  An anything goes challenge was music to my ears since I feel like I dabble in all sorts of styles.  From whimsical scene building to CAS to party favors...I love anything papercrafting!  Crossing my fingers I'm a fit for this new design team!  If you're wanting to apply as well just click on the link for more info!

Now to pick my 3 favorite cards.  Hmmm, decisions...decisions.  Here they are in no particular order...hehe

I was honored with Fabulous Fashionista over at Runway Inspired Challenge

This won Honorable Gnome over at Lawnscaping Challenge...I told you I was into challenges!

And the last one...

Unfortunately this didn't win anything, but it did get a lot of views over at Tuesday Trigger.

I do have quite a bit more so feel free to browse around my blog!  As you can see I'm pretty dedicated and loving this journey!  MAHALO for your time!

3 comments:

  1. Well you know I am a fan, love challenges, and voted for the first card! I hope your wish comes true!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for applying! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful card selection! Thank you for submitting!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments truly make my day,
so please send one my way! ;o)

More to Love!