Monday, January 14, 2013

Feeling Nostalgic

This past Christmas we flew home to Guam and was able to find some amazing stamps that had island themes.  This is one of them and I designed this card especially for my Nina and Nino who took care of my hubby and I when we were poor, starving college kids!  I will never forget the warm welcome into their home and the amazing home cooked meals...


I wanted to reflect thinking about Guam and family this evening, so I decided to go with an evening look with a large moon peaking through the palm tree.  I used a bunch of Distress Inks to make the moonlit sky and grassy area.  The background stamp is from Hero Arts "envelope liner."  I LOVE the background stamp almost as much as I love this little grass shack!

So to my Nina and Nino...Si Yu'os Ma'ase and Mahalo for all your support from what seems like waaaay back then to now!  We miss you guys soooo much!!!


If anyone is interested I have contact info for the lady that makes these island themed stamps.  Unfortunately she doesn't have a website, but I do have an e-mail address.  Just message me!  Stay tuned for more island themed creations!!  Sweet dreams and g'night.


1 comment:

Your comments truly make my day,
so please send one my way! ;o)

More to Love!